On this page you will find answers to the most common questions other members of MetroOpinion.com previously had.
You can always contact us directly by mail email@example.com if you can not find your answer here. We are happy to get proposals for questions and answers that you think that other members could use.
We have divided our question and answer page into different sections to make it as straightforward as possible for you to find the right help immediately.
Get started as a panelist
Then click on the link in the email we send to you afterwards to activate your profile.
If you can not remember your password, you can generate a new one here.
It’s the legal terms associated with being a member of MetroOpinion.com.
Earnings and payments
You must ensure that you have used the same e-mail address to create your PayPal account that you used to create your account at MetroOpinion.com.
1) Log in to MetroOpinion.com the member area.
2) Click on My earned points.
3) Once you have reached the payment threshold, you can click the Update button and the money will then be transferred to your PayPal account.
4) PayPal charges a 2% fee for making the transfer. Unfortunately we can not do anything about that.
5) Be sure that you log in to your PayPal account and agree to receive money. It is your responsibility to accept payment!
6) If you do not accept payment for 30 days, the money returned to your MetroOpinion.com account.
If you need customer service compared to using PayPal.com please contact them directly.
Unfortunately we can not offer to pay to other PayPal accounts, since it will be a security-related flaw that could be exploited by criminals.
Should it fail for you to make the transfer several times, so contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t worry: We will soon find a new survey for you.
We have different technical methods to ensure that people do not respond to the same survey in several places on the internet, as it will damage the credibility of the study.
If you get this message, you can not participate in the study and you just have to ignore the study.
The reason may be that there has been an error with one of our suppliers of studies. We ask you to ignore the study. Possibly you can reply to the email, which you have been invited and write that the study is in the wrong language. It will be a help to us, so others will not have the same experience.
Therefore, you can experience sometimes that you get the same question several times. You just need to answer.
All studies will be tested through before they are offered to you.
If errors occur, it is a good idea to reply to the e-mail where you were invited to study in, and briefly describe the error that it can be fixed.
However, there are many studies that require Flash Media, which is not supported, for example on the iPhone. Therefore, it may be a good idea to answer surveys on a computer, if you have the chance.
We recommend that you log in to your profile and fill in as much as possible of your profile that you can fit several studies.
The more we know about you, the easier it is for us to give you the right surveys.
The best way to get fewer of these messages is to fill more of your personal information about who you are. To do this, log in and fill in the fields you are told to fill.
1) Are cookies enabled in your browser? If you are not you are not registered properly.
2) If you have let an inquiry be open in a window in a very long time, it can get the study to fail.
3) If you navigate away from the study may also study to fail.
4) Consider opening an investigation in another browser if you can not open an investigation up. You can also benefit from installing Flash Media Player to the latest version.
5) In some cases it may be advantageous to try to open a study up on your desktop computer rather than on a smartphone or tablet if the study failed here.
We run a first-come, first served principle, and that can sometimes result in that we can not offer a study for you.
The new password will be sent to your e-mail.
If you can not remember your password, you can generate a new one on the login page.
Since there is money attached to an email, we have this layer of additional security.
This may be that you have completed the study so quickly that you can not possibly have read and understood the questions.
It may also be because of there is no consistency in your answers, and therefore it is estimated that you have not been honest in your answers.
The best way to avoid negative amount is to be honest and read and answer honestly.
You can also unsubscribe from newsletters directly via the link at the bottom of the newsletters.